1. Mike Cernovich’s take on the Milo incident. [Danger and Play]
2. Pat Buchanan’s newest op-ed. Excerpt:
America’s elites still praise FDR for partnering with one of the great mass murderers of human history, Stalin, to defeat Hitler. They still applaud Nixon for going to China to achieve a rapprochement with the greatest mass murderer of the 20th century, Mao Zedong.
Yet Trump is not to be allowed to achieve a partnership with Putin, whose great crime was a bloodless retrieval of a Crimea that had belonged to Russia since the 18th century.
3. P.D. Mangan on why he’s become more skeptical of mainstream anti-aging studies. [Rogue Health and Fitness]
4. How Alex of FixMyBrokenMind defeated depression. [Red Pill Reviews]
5. Introverts generally have a more difficult time than extroverts in attracting women. That doesn’t mean they can’t, however. [Return of Kings]